Saturday, November 12, 2011

Lest You Lose Any Sleep...

We had a fabulous day at our museum's harvest festival, but those details can wait until tomorrow.

I know y'all have been waiting on pins and needles to see the completed castle, and I would hate for you to lose any more sleep over it. So without further ado, ta-da:
Isn't it fancy? The little feather on the ground is Sleeping Beauty. It now lives on the back of her desk beside her necklace creation chest:

I have loved having the past two days with my girl. The necklace chest was a little treat and a form of problem solving. We had Issa's first school conference, and it was incredibly positive! The only "concern" is that Issa sometimes rushes through her math so she can make a necklace. Issa and I decided that if she could make necklaces at home she would slow down on her math. If only all of her problems will always be that simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment