Wednesday, November 9, 2011

A Little Celebration and a Little Humor

Yesterday, I spent the day with my department chair at a one day conference. The information was interesting, but the day was great! She is an amazing woman, and I feel so very blessed to have had a whole day with her one-on-one.

And, as if that wasn't enough to celebrate, she asked me to teach Ed Psych in the spring! Wooohoooo!!! For the first time, I get to teach a course a second time. No more building the plane as I'm flying it. And...it's an early afternoon class, which means no more mommy guilt for not seeing my kiddos in the evenings once a week. I am still doing a happy dance.

When I teach in the evening, I always worry I might miss moments like this:
Evan loves building, and he is getting way more creative. He might be a little engineer. (Also, please notice he is wearing Issa's socks. He wanted her to put them on, and it was easier for her to do with bigger socks. At least his feet were warm.)

This picture was actually taken this weekend, and here's the funny part:

Yep...he's watching football. He has figured out that "balls" are on during "stay home days" (also known as "sports" and "weekends"), and he actually asked me to turn it on. I believe this was the Oklahoma versus Texas A&T game. This is a whole new world for me. I really need to learn something about football.

No comments:

Post a Comment