Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bunnies Abound

We decorated for Easter yesterday! I love hauling out these decorations, remembering where each bunny came from and retelling the stories. They ended up in very different spots this year. Issa had a lot more ideas, and I'm very proud of my type-A self for rolling with her!

There are bunnies on the mantel:
The big brown one was made by Gram. In the past, it sat on her cart, but Issa wanted it where we would see it more. I'm okay with that.

Bunnies around the little house:

The little white bunnies belonged to Granddaddy, and I love them. The rest of my family is a little unsure of their pink eyes, though.

There are bunnies in the entryway:

Bunnies on the wine rack:

Bunnies on the piano:

Bunnies in Issa's room:

I love the Easter basket paired with Taylor--too funny.

Bunnies in Evan's room:

And a huge basket of eggs on the table:

I really want you to notice the art table. The angels are still singing--and Issa even painted yesterday!

There are more bunnies about, but I think you get the idea. And...my very favorite bunnies:


We are off to see the Easter Bunny this morning! Enjoy the weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment