Monday, March 26, 2012

The Easter House

The leprechauns were officially evicted this weekend. The green and gold has been replaced with chicks and bunnies! My two favorite decorators were all over it:
Evan thought putting chicks on a house was just hilarious:

Issa was very focused on making her side just perfect:

Evan's finished side:

I had to help Evan with the bunnies. The first bunny met an untimely end; when Evan went to push it on the house, its little head popped right off.


Issa's finished side:

She did this all by herself! I did get to do the ridge line, though.



I think it looks much better nestled in with the bunnies:

Do you notice something missing? The little bunnies on the chimney had to come off. Apparently my children inherited my sense of spatial relations. The bunnies would not fit in the armoire...so we ate them.



Have I mentioned how much we love this little house?

No comments:

Post a Comment