Now that the weekend is finally wrapped up--just in time to start another--I thought I would share the highlights of the week:
1. I took Issa for her orthodontist appointment this week, and right now we are going nothing. She will eventually needs braces, but it's just not time yet. There was much rejoicing.
2. I finished (at least I think I finished) Issa's solo costume:
3. Yesterday was studio spirit day:
4. The studio moms wanted to show our spirit, too:
5. We are beginning to get ready for a certain little monsters birthday! The first gifts arrived from Papa Don and Grandma Nancy. Evan was thrilled to put his sea monkey eggs in water yesterday. Wish us luck!
I also started getting ready for a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle birthday party with Evan's friends. The Foot Clan has invaded our house:
I painted the masks on all these rocks, which will be hidden around the backyard for the Turtles to capture and return to the lair (the tree house). Please pray for perfect weather May 10! I don't know if my house can survive six little boys trapped inside.