Friday, May 23, 2014

Well this happened...

Do you see that? That is a sock on the windowsill--the one windowsill in the house that is impossible to reach. It's above the stairwell.

No one is quite sure how it got there, but I sent the children up to take a bath and Evan's sock magically floated up there. I have a feeling a certain little monster was throwing his clothing about and disaster struck.

I am currently taking suggestions for how to get it down. It doesn't really go with the decor.

p.s. As I was rereading this, I realized that when I typed the sentence about Evan throwing his clothes about it seemed perfectly normal. I realize I think I have finally just come to accept that a certain amount of chaos is just par for the course when you have a son.

No comments:

Post a Comment