Wednesday, March 23, 2011

If only you could hear...

I mentioned the tent this weekend, but I think it deserves a bit more attention.

Brad and I bought this tent shortly after we were married from a friend who was moving. We had big plans to go camping often; we never went. It's a high quality tent, and it sleeps all four of us quite comfortably...not that we've ever actually all slept in it. Evan thinks tents are way too much fun for sleeping.

The tent does stay set up in our backyard complete with sleeping bags now that the weather is nice. While I was fixing dinner last night, the kids went out to play in the tent. Issa is the doorkeeper, and she is very careful that the tent stays zipped to keep the bugs out. As I was cooking, I could hear her explaining to Evan about the zipper, and then I heard the giggling begin. I have no idea what was so funny. All I knew is there were gales of giggles and squeals coming from the backyard, and I was one happy mama.

No comments:

Post a Comment