Thursday, March 31, 2011

Words?

Brad had an awesome day at work yesterday, and I'm starting to see patterns emerge in my data. So...Brad decided we should go celebrate! We went to P.F. Changs after my class, which is always great. These are our fortunes descending from oldest to youngest.

I'm hoping that my suprising gift is the ability to speak coherently today. I'm exhausted. I've been spending four or five hours in the field every day this week, and I taught my class yesterday after I left the field. By the time we got to dinner, I could barely get out a sentence. Fortunately, Brad found it amusing and Issa had plenty to talk about.

I have this morning off, and then I'll head back into the field this afternoon. No field work tomorrow! I need the time to think...quietly...without having to speak intellengently.

No comments:

Post a Comment