Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Nine Years Ago...

Nine years ago today I married the man of my dreams. It was truly one of the most perfect days of my life; everything went as planned, everyone was relaxed, and all the people we loved were around us. Truly a celebration.

In honor of my engineer husband, I thought I would compile the numbers of our nine years of marriage (this is a real stretch for this English major):

3286 days of marriage (I even remembered the Leap Days),
939 left-over nights (about a twice a week you just need to clean out the fridge),
469 trips to the grocery store,
108 lazy weekends (one weekend a month you just need to do nothing),
36 trips back to Ohio,
11 employers between us (some simultaneously),
8 redecorating projects,
5 cars,
3 moves (two apartments and then the house),
2 fabulous children, and
1 amazing life together.

I love you, sweetheart, and here's to many, many happy returns of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment