Monday, June 27, 2011

Too Busy Splashing

We had a super fun summer weekend! We decided to put a little pool in our backyard this summer. It's a step up from the little inflatable pool we had last year, and I think it is going to be huge summer fun. We took our first swim yesterday, but there are no pictures--too much fun to be had. What I do have is pictures of the set up. Issa was in charge of the last phase: filling the pool. The hilarity happened before that, though.
When the process began, the kids were right in the thick of things helping...

...but Daddy soon decided he really didn't need that much help. Cue the jumpoleen. The kids still love bouncing in there, and Daddy found the set up much easier as a solo mission.


The other picture I am missing is the dirty look I got from Daddy every time I took a picture of the process.


I love these boys! Evan was watching Issa fill the pool, and Daddy was engineering in his head. He is in the process of building a platform for the pool. I'm sure there will be pictures next weekend!







No comments:

Post a Comment