Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nothing Better

I wish you could hear this picture. The giggling would make you giggle along. See those little feet on my coat rack?

They belong to these two cute kiddos. Evan went to hide in the coats because I was trying to take a picture of him being cute. Issa decided it looked like fun. I'm not entirely sure what creates the magic inside coats, but there is something magic. I can remember hiding with my sister in Gram's coats. We would slide open the door, climb inside, and giggle. Now, my kids have found that magic in the corner of our kitchen.


I know I mentioned last week that my kids are magic, but the bond that this brother and sister have is beyond magic--truly a wondrous thing. I love watching them play. I love when they laugh so hard they literally throw their heads back. I love hearing Issa teach Evan how to do something, and I love watching Evan comfort Issa when she thinks she's injured. They may squabble, but more than anything they love each other--the kind of love that is palpable and heart-warming and so very real. I didn't think I could love either of these angels any more than the moment they were placed in my arms for the first time, but watching them instinctively love each other so deeply made me fall even harder and learn to love even more deeply.



No comments:

Post a Comment