Monday, June 6, 2011

Prima Ballerina


This little ballerina had her very first recital this weekend, and I am one proud mama. She was fabulous! She was excited, but she was also amazingly calm--not a bit of stage fright. She danced beautifully, and she was so proud of her flowers and trophy.

I loved helping her get ready. It brought back so many memories from my ballet days. We made quite a fuss over her, and she thought she really was a prima ballerina.

The ballerina awaiting her adoring audience...

...and we were! Even Evan sat through the whole recital and watched.
And my family came down to see her first recital, too! We had a great weekend, but I'll post more about that later this week. Our little ballerina deserves a post of her own!
























No comments:

Post a Comment