Monday, August 1, 2011

Bower-isms

As I was cleaning up last night, this is how I found Issa's doll house people. I don't know why, but I found it hysterical. I knew she had been playing, but I love how she crowded every chair she had around one little table.

We had another quiet day yesterday. We are coming to appreciate the time to just let the kids play and watching them grow. We love the snuggles and the story times and the family movies on the couch. This weekend, I tried to capture all the one-liners around our house. Here are the top picks:



  1. From Evan: "No, no, Daddy. My Mommy! No hit. Bad guy!" during a pillow fight. (My little champion.)

  2. From Issa: "Yep, that definitely hurts," after hitting herself in the face with the chair while trying to pull it out.

  3. From me: "Why is there a bug vacuum on the potty?"

  4. From Daddy: "I suppose we can watch the Bieber movie." (Great dad points.)

  5. From Issa: "No, Evan, we don't stick dinosaur tails up our nose."

  6. From Evan: "Why?" about sixteen million times!

  7. From Issa: "There is a bug on the deck so I put a kleenex on it." (I'm still not sure about that one.)

  8. From Evan: "Nuggle me!" and that might be my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment